The search for the right actress to play Casey Anthony is over. Canadian actress Holly Deveaux has secured the role for an upcoming Lifetime movie.
The movie is called "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", which will also star Rob Lowe. The movie will center primarily around the trial, not the events leading up to it.
So who is Holly Deveaux? Here are five fast facts about the actress:
1. Deveaux is most well-known for starring in the Canadian television series "Baxter."
2. She bears a striking resemblance to Anthony; Devaux has long brown hair, green eyes and porcelain skin
3. Deveaux may have snagged the role from more established Hollywood actresses -- it was rumored that Kristen Stewart, Alyssa Milano and Jennifer Love Hewitt were also being considered
4. She is only 19; Anthony was 22 at the time of her trial
5. She will need to channel Anthony's personality quickly, since shooting for the movie begins next week and will run for 20 days